Thursday, August 30, 2012

Libertarian Marc J. Victor Looks Forward to U.S. Senate Race




FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Libertarian Marc J. Victor Looks Forward to U.S. Senate Race

Chandler, Arizona (August 29, 2012) Libertarian candidate Marc J. Victor looks forward to debating the big issues with opponents Flake and Carmona for the U.S. Senate.

Marc J. Victor, in a statement today, thanked his staff, contributors, volunteers and supporters and he looks forward to the general election November 6.

“I want to take this opportunity to thank and appreciate all the people, from friends and supporters, contributors, staff and volunteers, for their dedication and hard work so far. You can never really say thank you too many times. This campaign came together very quickly and moved mountains to create a campaign that I am very proud of.  I want to especially acknowledge the investment of time and money that has been made so far in a campaign whose aim is to expand freedom for Arizonans and all Americans.

The proper role of government is to protect the rights of the people; all of the rights, for all of the people.  However in my law practice, I have seen how government, and the people in it, have lost sight of that role. In practical terms, this incredible expansion of government has affected rights to property, to due process, to privacy, the right to control your body, to bear arms, and to pursue your self defined happiness. The bedrock principle of freedom has all but been lost because the fight between left and right is simply a struggle over what parts of your life and property they want to control. I look forward to the next two months of campaigning and debating these issues with my opponents.

As Arizona’s next Senator, the principle of freedom will be my bedrock.  My first order of business will be to take every opportunity to bring government back in line with the prescribed limits as established in the United States Constitution.  I will work tirelessly night and day to promote freedom as I have for the past two decades in my practice as a criminal defense attorney and an activist for freedom.

I hope my running for office will help win hearts and minds such that people once again cherish and value freedom.”

Contact:    Mike Wasdin, Chairman and Media Relations
Marc J. Victor for Senate Committee
Mike@VictorForSenate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment